Free shipping for all orders within New Zealand.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get a quote for a commissioned painting?

If you are interested in commissioning a personalized painting you can contact me directly by sending me a Facebook Message or emailing me at and I’d be happy to discuss your ideas and provide a price for your piece. Otherwise, go to the Quote page and you will find a form to fill out. Once the form is filled out I will get in contact with you regarding your quote. 

What happens next? 

After submitting your form or contacting me, I will contact you and provide you with feedback and a price for your painting. If you are happy with the price and wish to proceed with the painting, reference images/photos will then need to be provided. Please keep in mind that depending on the reference images you can provide, some of your ideas/preferences for the painting may not be possible. Once I have a proper idea of your vision, I will make a place for your piece in my schedule and notify you of the estimated start and completion times. 

How does the payment process work for commissioned paintings?

A 40% deposit is paid before the painting is started. Once the first 40% payment has been made the painting will be started and I will send you regular updates on the progress of the painting. Once the painting is complete the remaining 60% is then paid and collection/shipping will be arranged. 

How long does it take for a commissioned painting to be completed?

Most small and medium sized paintings take 2-3 weeks to complete from starting. Larger paintings can take over a month to complete. The level of detail and number of figures in the painting also have an affect on timeframe. When I am able to start your painting depends on how busy my schedule is and how many other commission bookings are queued. I will provide estimated date as to when I will be able to start the piece and whether or not it is possible for me to complete the painting in time for a deadline, if one is required.